I am frequently asked to write guest articles for Coldwell Banker’s “Insight Real Estate Blog” serving the Atlanta, Dallas/Ft. Worth and Florida markets. My recurring feature, called “Hear the Eco,” is about various green topics affecting the Miami-Dade real estate market.
In a recent four-part article, I wrote about my five favorite green businesses in or near the Village of Pinecrest. They are:
- Evo’s green fast food: 9537 South Dixie Highway, Pinecrest
- New Era Pest Control serving Pinecrest and all of Miami-Dade: 786-462-5912
- Sudsies Drycleaner and Laundry (305-864-3279) / Dryeco Green Cleaners (877-7-Dryeco)
- Staples: 9801 South Dixie Highway, Pinecrest
- Whole Foods Market: 11701 South Dixie Highway, Pinecrest
For more details and links to these green businesses, visit the full article at Hear the Eco.